Monday, September 28, 2009

Otters, Porpoises, Harbor Seals, Puget Sound King crab and Giant Fish

Otters, porpoises, harbor seals, Puget Sound king crab, and giant fish, all seen in a average day of diving in the San Juans, Washington. The sun was shining (not an average occurrence) yesterday as my friends and I took a diving trip in the San Juans. It was just like old times. We had a great time! The only things we didn't see were whales and bald eagles.

I am having a great visit with my family and friends. My sister just had a baby girl. She definitely looks like a Kruse. My sister's two year old boy is adorable. He is fun to play with. I am teaching him that TV is a good thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great article you got here. I'd like to read something more concerning that theme. Thnx for posting this info.
Joan Stepsen
Tech gadget